(Review) Missha: Super Aqua Deep Hydro Cream

Halo!

I've noticed that I have many readers from Indonesia so decided to start the post with a greeting in Indonesian :D I decided to buy products from Missha with my last haul because I noticed how affordable they are! I read few reviews on this product beforehand and people were pretty pleased with it. I wanted to try out a new moisturising cream and this seemed to be  moisturising enough for the winter. 


Missha Super Aqua Deep Hydro Cream contains vitamin and mineral rich ice plant water for extra hydration and intensive care. Ice Plant Water is full of minerals such as Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium, Zinc, Vitamin A, B5, C, and K. The cream also contains Blue Lagoon Water, Mineral Water, and Damask Rose Water to provide hydration with a feeling of freshness. 
The Active Water System effectively absorbs and helps maintain the moisture in skin.

The ingredient list is very long and it seems like there are a few ingredients that could possibly act as irritants for people with sensitive skin :(


It claims to create a strong moisture shield to prevent skin dryness and to maintain smooth, moist skin. It's used as the last step of your skin regimen 
It comes in a 310g glass jar and you get 50ml of product. The consistency is quite thick and creamy. Reminds me of yogurt but more refreshing if that makes sense....

I was surprised how quickly it sank into my skin! I thought that due to the thick consistency it would take longer. It doesn't feel sticky on skin instead it feels really hydrating and refreshing as it promises. It has been protecting my skin from the cold autumn weather quite well so far, however, I haven't noticed any massive difference to my skin while I have been using it. It doesn't really look more hydrated than before or any oilier either...

Pros: image
  • Thick creamy consistency
  • Feels refreshing
  • Sinks into skin fast
  • Provides deep moisture to skin
  • Very affordable

Cons: image
  • Contains ingredients that can act as irritants
  • Maybe not suitable for sensitive skin

Conclusion: I think the Super Aqua Deep Hydro Cream is a very good basic cream. It feels refreshing and moisturising when applied and it has been protecting my skin from the cold weather. It doesn't provide any amazing results or have any particular purposes like anti-ageing but I like that it is simple. Given the very cheap price as well I think it is a very good basic moisture cream. 

You can get it from Testerkorea for 8.640KRW (approx. 5GBP or 7.5USD). 

Have a good week!

Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.