(Review) Innisfree: Apple Juicy Cleansing Oil

Hello dearies!

Another Innisfree product to review! I was due buying a new cleanser a month ago and I was either going to get this or Skinfood's Black Sugar Cleansing oil. They both seemed very good, but the thought of cleansing my face with something that smelled sickly sweet like sugar put me off and I wen't with apples! I am very glad that I did because it smells divine!



Now the thing with cleansers is that they are very hard to buy at least in my opinion. I have never bought the same cleanser twice because I always come into the conclusion that there must be something better out there. I have never been completely satisfied with any cleanser! I decided to try out a cleansing oil because Bubzbeauty said that once you try a cleansing oil you never go back.

I had previously only used one cleansing oil from L'Oreal and I was not impressed. It was slightly better than my previous foaming cleansers because it didn't dry out my skin as much. The cleansing oil wasn't anything special otherwise... I like the fact that you can clean your eye makeup with cleansing oils because I am a bit lazy sometimes....




The cleanser claims to have a smooth texture that cleanses bold makeup, impurities and sebum at the same time. The oil melts away all impurities when mixed with water. It has a fresh and sweet sour apple scent to it. It is free from mineral oils, artificial colours, animal ingredients and ethanol.
It comes in a 150ml pump dispenser bottle and it is easy to control how much product comes out so that you don't end up wasting the product and it is also hygienic. It has apple, satsuma and camellia extracts.

The scent is definitely one of the biggest factors why I bought this product and I am not disappointed. I love the smell so much! If you are not a fan of apples then it might not be a product for you...
I have been using this product for a month and it is better than any other cleanser I have used!



I did a test how it washes off makeup and in the pic above starting from the left I have a regular eyeliner, waterproof liquid liner, eyeshadow, concealer and BB cream on my hand. 
It cleanses all the other makeup except waterproof but since it's a facial cleanser I am very impressed that it almost washed off waterproof too.
It makes my skin feel super soft after every wash and doesn't feel drying at all. It washes off all the impurities and my makeup! My face feels clean but not squeaky clean which personally I like because I know my skin won't dry out. I have also noticed that I get a lot less spots on my face and I don't have as many dry areas on my face. 

Overall, I am very impressed with this cleanser. After buying tons and tons of different cleansers, I feel that I have finally found the one that I really like and that suits my skin type. I do think that it suits all skin types, even oily ones because it doesn't strip off the natural oils off of your face and it deep cleanses your skin. I will give it 5 hearts because there's nothing bad to say about this product :)



You can get it from Testerkorea for 10,400KRW (approx. 6GBP or 9.50USD)

Have a great weekend :)

Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.